MOMS Club members plan events that include:
- Mom-focused activities, such as crafting, book club, and cooking
- Friendship and support
- MOMS nights out
- Play dates and Playgroups for kids of all ages (including school-aged children)
- A "Playgroup" just for moms while their children are in school
- Service projects benefiting children and families in our community
- Book club and special story times at the Hudson Library for our members
- Monthly meetings featuring speakers and activities
- Special monthly outings for the children
- Walking and fitness activities for moms and kids in local parks and trails
Our chapter serves Hudson, Streetsboro, Peninsula, and Richfield, OH.
MOMS Club of Hudson is a chapter of the International MOMS Club. For more information about The International MOMS Club or to search for a different chapter, please visit: momsclub.org.