MOMS Club members plan events that offer:
- Friendship and support
- MOMS nights out
- Play dates and Playgroups
- Activities just for moms who are home while all their children are in school
- Service projects benefiting children and families in our community
- Book club
- Coffee dates
- Monthly meetings featuring speakers and activities
- Special monthly outings
- Walking and running clubs in local parks and trails
Our chapter serves Hudson, Streetsboro, Peninsula, and Richfield, OH.
Most activities are during the day on weekdays because that is when we need the support! Children are welcome at all activities!
For more information about The International MOMS Club, please visit: momsclub.org.