MOMS Club members plan events that include:
- Mom-focused activities that still include the children, such as crafting, book club, and cooking
- Friendship and support
- MOMS nights out
- Play dates and Playgroups for kids of all ages (including school-aged children)
- A "Playgroup" just for moms who are home while all their children are in school
- Service projects benefiting children and families in our community
- Book club and special story times at the Hudson Library for our members
- Monthly meetings featuring speakers and activities
- Special monthly outings for the children
- Walking and fitness activities for moms and kids in local parks and trails
Our chapter serves Hudson, Streetsboro, Peninsula, and Richfield, OH.
Activities are are mom focused (with a little something for the kids too!) and scheduled during the day on weekdays because that is when we need the support! Children are welcome at all activities!
MOMS Club of Hudson is a chapter of the International MOMS Club. For more information about The International MOMS Club or to search for a different chapter, please visit: momsclub.org.